These Are Our
H-2A Farm Labor Contracting Services Fully - .
WE ARE THE EMPLOYER
- File all government paperwork
- Recruit workers
- Arrange and provide inbound transportation from home country
- Employ workers—perform all recordkeeping and payroll services
- Provide housing within one-hour commuting distance from worksite
- Transport workers to and from worksite daily
- Provide on-farm supervision
- Arrange and provide end-of-season outbound transportation back to home country
h-2A Agent Services customized services based on your needs
YOU ARE THE EMPLOYER
- File all government paperwork, including timetable for worker arrival (staggered arrival dates are possible)
- Manage all domestic referrals
- Recruit foreign workers
- Coordinate in-country consular scheduling, interviews, and worker visa processing
- Arrange inbound transportation from home country
- Provide on-farm leadership and labor law compliance consulting
- Provide on-farm worker on-boarding
- Arrange end-of-season outbound transportation back to home country
*Specialty Crop Farm Labor Contractors, LLC will not be held responsible for US Government entities failures to comply with their self-imposed timelines
Step by step
SCFLC files all visa applications with corresponding Governmental Agencies (Form 790A, Form 9142, I-129).
SCFLC onboards / hires the workers (I-9, W-4, Job Contract, etc.) and reviews all signatures and worker documents.
SCFLC provides weekly payroll (option 1 only).
SCFLC provides on-farm supervision (option 1 only).
SCFLC provides on-farm leadership and labor law compliance consulting (option 2 only).