These Are Our
H-2A Farm Labor Contracting Services Fully - .
WE ARE THE EMPLOYER
- File all government paperwork
- Recruit workers
- Arrange and provide inbound transportation from home country
- Employ workers—perform all recordkeeping and payroll services
- Provide housing within one-hour commuting distance from worksite
- Transport workers to and from worksite daily
- Provide on-farm supervision
- Arrange and provide end-of-season outbound transportation back to home country
h-2A Agent Services customized services based on your needs
YOU ARE THE EMPLOYER
- File all government paperwork, including timetable for worker arrival (staggered arrival dates are possible)
- Manage all domestic referrals
- Recruit foreign workers
- Coordinate in-country consular scheduling, interviews, and worker visa processing
- Arrange inbound transportation from home country
- Provide on-farm leadership and labor law compliance consulting
- Provide on-farm worker on-boarding
- Arrange end-of-season outbound transportation back to home country
*Specialty Crop Farm Labor Contractors, LLC will not be held responsible for US Government entities failures to comply with their self-imposed timelines
Step by step
Client will complete the Ag Info Form and choose service.
Client and SCFLC sign the agreement.
SCFLC files all visa applications with corresponding Governmental Agencies (Form 790A, Form 9142, I-129).
SCFLC recruits workers for your job, handles all consular services, and provides transportation from workers’ hometown to jobsite.
SCFLC onboards / hires the workers (I-9, W-4, Job Contract, etc.) and reviews all signatures and worker documents.
SCFLC provides weekly payroll (option 1 only).
SCFLC provides on-farm supervision (option 1 only).
SCFLC provides on-farm leadership and labor law compliance consulting (option 2 only).
SCFLC arranges end-of-season transportation.